August 5, 2021
We at ESD Simulation Training are happy to announce that in-person training has returned for all of our courses! We are extremely appreciative of the tremendous amount of support that we have received from our customers over the past 2 years while we transitioned to online training. From the beginning, it has always been our goal to eventually return to in-person training and we couldn’t be happier to announce that it is now possible. Please continue reading for information on this transition including what regions it applies to and a list of FAQs.
The return of in-person course delivery applies to all regions except for Australia. Unfortunately, the current guidelines and travel restrictions in and out of Australia makes it impossible for us to run any in-person courses. Therefore, at the moment, all courses based in the Australian region will remain in an online delivery format, with the hope that we will be able to return to in-person training in the near future.
For all courses that aren’t scheduled in Australia, in-person delivery will begin immediately. On our website, each course listing date will indicate the specific location where the course is scheduled to take place. Depending on the city, the courses will either be delivered at our partnered hotel conference centres or our own training facilities. Courses are subject to change and may be delivered online either by request or due to a number of factors including health guidelines, instructor availability, etc.
If you have been holding off on booking your training, now is the perfect time to register! See below for a list of our upcoming in-person courses…
Upcoming In-Person Courses:
- Practical Aspects of Process Control and Instrumentation – August 18 – Kintore, UK
- Control, Operation, and Design of Reciprocating Gas Compressors -August 30 – Kintore, UK
- Control, Operation, and Design of Reciprocating Gas Compressors – August 30 – Calgary, CAN
- Control & Operation of Centrifugal Gas Compressors – September 1 – Kintore, UK
Have some questions about what the return to in-person means for your training? See below for a list of FAQs regarding this change…
- Are online courses still available as an option?
- Yes. They are available by request or depending on changing COVID-19 guidelines
- Can I travel to attend a course?
- When travelling to attend one of our courses, please observe and adhere to all local public health guidelines
- Do I need to wear a mask during the course?
- This is based upon the course location and the local health guidelines within that community
- What health and safety measures are in place?
- All public health guidelines will be adhered to along with sanitizing stations throughout the venue and masks available upon request
- What if COVID-19 health guidelines change and the course cannot be delivered in person?
- In this case, you will be given the option to defer registration to a later course date or to take the course in an online format
- How does this affect Private Training?
- This now allows us to offer private training for organizations at our facilities or we can deliver it in-person at your location, wherever you are in the world. Completing the course online is also available if that is desired instead
- What if I become sick or have to self-isolate during the dates when the course is taking place?
- If this occurs, we will allow you to defer your registration for the course to a later date
- When will in-person courses be available in Australia?
- Due to current frequent lockdowns and travel restrictions within Australia, we don’t predict being able to run any in-person courses in Australia until January 2022 at the earliest. This date is an estimate and subject to change
- Are there differences in the course material?
- There are no differences in the course material between online and in-person courses
Don’t see an answer to your question here? Reach out to our team with your enquiry and we will be in contact.
With the return to in-person training, operating safely continues to be our main priority. We are committed to the health and safety of all our delegates and the communities that we operate in, and we will continue to monitor the worldwide COVID-19 situation to ensure that we are complying with all health guidelines and restrictions. If you have any questions or concerns about our health procedures, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin